Media is invited to contact Val Sharp email@example.com, President, Canadian Redesigners Association, to answer your questions, or provide background information or photos for articles you are writing. We are here to help you. Call 250-598-5848.
- Debi Stephenson's work was recently featured in The Calgary Herald newspaper on March 7, 2007
- Val Sharp and Sandi Gerrard of the Canadian Redesigners Association were interviewed by Mandie Crawford of Roaring Women on their Blog Radio program. You can download the interview at: www.blogtalkradio.com
- Sandi Gerrard was interviewed on Rogers Cable 10 Daytime with Daru Dhillon, December 6, 2006, to promote the Havens for Healing project.
Members of the Canadian Redesigners Association have been featured in the following media:
- Sandi Gerrard was interviewed by journalism student, Jennifer Schembri, about the Havens for Healing project, The Sheridan Sun, November 9, 2006.
- Sandi Gerrards article entitled Redesign saves time & money appeared on www.TheBramptonNews.com, Home Sensesection on November 7, 2006.
- A previously unstaged home went through a miraculous transformation at the hands of Tamara Welbourn of First Impression ReDesign, then highlighted in an event that invited the public to come and view the result. The article "A Staged Event - Maximizing Your Home's Equity" appeared in the Burlington Post on October 20, 2006. The result? The home sold immediately.
- Nicola Lindsay of St. Stephen, NB was interviewed for an article entitled Designing with what you have in The Saint Croix Courier, August 22, 2006.
- A Style To Build On - Adene Lucas of Accent on Design was interviewed by Lin Connery, CanWest News Service, July 2, 2006
- "Improve Your Décor" - Calgarys Where magazine recommended Accent on Design for a quick makeover, June 2006.
- "Minding Her Own Business" highlighted Tamara Welbourn of First Impression ReDesign as one of its entrepreneurial women who have put their passion to work. Toronto Sun Life section, May 29, 2006.
- Sandi Gerrards article on Downsizing for Seniors was featured in The Brampton Guardian Showcase section on May 10, 2006.
- Sandi Gerrards article on Home Staging was published in the April 2006 edition of Trade Talks, The Brampton Board of Trade newspaper; and her article on Room Makeovers was published in the April 5, 2006 edition of The Brampton Guardian.
- Creating space that's functional and stylish was the focus of Tamara Welbourn's guidance featured in the Hamilton Spectator's GO @ Home series entitled "Washing Up - Laundy Rooms Come Out of the Basement" in March 2006.
- Sandi Gerrards article on Home Staging was featured in the January 2006 launch of Love Your Place website, a female-friendly resource for renovation, design and ownership.
- Alison Scott of W.O.W. Redesigns has had an article published in the November issue of The Creek, a local Vancouver newspaper which publishes monthly. In it she promises to donate a percentage of all her Christmas decorating jobs to NOCA, the CRDA's charity of choice.
Refining Your Interior Space - Alison Scott W.O.W. Redesigns, November, 2005
- Mix and Match -- Adene Lucas was featured on the first page of the Calgary Herald's Lifestyle section on Saturday, October 30th.
- Mix and Match - Lin Connery For the Calgary Herald, October 29, 2005
- Tamara Welbourn of First Impressions Redesign and Sandi Gerrard of FEel at Home Redesign were featured in an article in ONSite, Southwestern Ontario�s New Homes and D�cor Magazine.
- Redesign - David George, ONSite, Southwestern Ontario�s New Homes and D�cor Magazine, October 19, 2005
- Sandi Gerrard�s article on "Redesigning your home for re-sale" was published in The Brampton Guardian, Showcase section, October 19, 2005.
- Rozanne Garritty, The Rose Redesigns, had an article published in The Peace Arch News' Sept. 14, 2005 Home and Garden issue "Editing the Home".
- First Impression's owner, Tamara Welbourn gave advice on turning your home into a haven for autumn in RUBY Magazine, Fine Living in Hamilton, published September 2005.
- Tamara Welbourn of First Impression ReDesign talks about the latest trends in real estate market in "Setting the Stage", an article appearing in the Fall 2005 issue of Hamilton Magazine's Interiors.
- Tamara Welbourn of FIRST impression ReDesign is writing a series of articles on How to Increase the Value of Your Home on the Changing Gears website www.changinggears.ca
- Sandi Gerrard�s article on Home Staging and Downsizing was featured on the Market Watch section of Toronto.com, May 2005.
Check our new launch top rated road bike on First Light Cycling store.